Motion Graphics Designer, Animator
KeelX is looking to expand the motion graphics – animation team. The successful candidates will join a dynamic team to create and design easy-to-watch eLearning courses and other material related to the shipping industry. The candidates must have a passion for design and animations capable of taking on new challenges and be eager to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design and animations.
- Strong technical skills in graphic design software.
- Experience working with Adobe products including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience to create visually stunning motion graphics assets and content.
- Being able to create graphic templates, easy to be used by other team members and client teams.
- Understanding the brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
- Prior experience with and a strong motion graphics and animation work portfolio.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Storytelling skills.
- Passion for excellent motion graphics work and desire to learn new techniques.
- Knowledge of the basic principles of montage and color correction.
- Knowledge of 3D will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the shipping industry will be considered an advantage.
- Good visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions.
- Collaborating with creative teams and other graphic design and motion designers.
- Creating content for eLearning courses and other material.
- Using refining techniques to enhance motion graphics and motion design.
- Developing motion designer skills, graphic design skills, strong technical skills, and a strong portfolio.
- Adding visual effects to create artwork/use visual effects.
- Editing video footage and adding creative work.
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- BSc in Computer Graphics, Graphic Design, Communication Design, Illustration, Fine Arts, Art, and Design, or a related field
- Professional certifications in Adobe Software tools will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of Greek and English. Excellent verbal, writing, editing, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package for full-timers, part-timers, and freelancers.
- Professional development.
- Opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun, and casual environment.
- Remote and asynchronous work options.
- Full-timers and Part-timers will receive benefits such as 13th salary, provident fund, and medical health care.